Chicken & broad bean tagliatelle
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 t olive oil
- 300g tagliatelle
- 175g frozen broad beans
- 85g reduced-fat creme fraiche
- juice 1 lemon
- 6 T parmesan , finely grated
- small handful parsley , chopped
- Heat grill to high. Put the chicken onto a roasting tray, coat with the oil, season, then grill for about 12 mins, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta, adding the beans for the final 3 mins, then drain, reserving 150ml of the cooking water.
- Shred the cooked chicken and put into the pasta pan with the creme fraiche, lemon juice, 4 tbsp Parmesan and the reserved cooking water. Heat gently, season to taste, then stir in the parsley and pasta. Serve sprinkled with the remaining Parmesan.